This is a place to share thoughts, questions, and news on conservation photography, filmmaking, and visual storytelling
We love to see members comment, answer questions, and engage in meaningful conversation. This is a space for kindness, sharing, civil debate, and intentional learning.
To join this club, please review the following guidelines and agree to adhere to them:
- This is a place to share thoughts, questions, and news on conservation photography, filmmaking, and visual storytelling:We love to see members comment, answer questions, and engage in meaningful conversation. This is a space for kindness, sharing, civil debate, and intentional learning.
- Lead with kindness: Constructive criticism is great - this is how we grow as creatives! Any kind of rude, aggressive, discriminatory, or harassing behavior will result in immediate expulsion. The moderators will monitor the conversations and will remove any aggressive, highly negative, or rude comments.
- Curate your sharing: Please be mindful of “photo dumps” and instead share images that will contribute to the conversation. Images without commentary, explanation, or a clear message rarely facilitate conversation. Posts containing nudity and/or related depictions will be removed.
- No overselling: If you know of a workshop or paid opportunity that you would like to share with the group, please do so! However, this is not a place to sell or promote a specific product or service.
- This is not Pro Support or customer service: If you have a general gear question - we’re all ears! However, if you’re a Pro Support member, please contact them with any questions. Please keep in mind that there is a gear section of the Sony Alpha Community Forums, which is a great place to geek out on gear. If it’s not related to conservation storytelling, the moderators may move your post to the appropriate thread.
- Membership of this club does not mean you are a member of iLCP. Membership to the iLCP Fellowship requires an application, you can learn more in the appropriate threads or at conservationphotographers.org
- Please try to stay on topic within threads: If you have a new topic you’d like to discuss, we highly encourage you to create a new thread!
As this club is a part of the Sony Alpha Universe Community Forums, the community guidelines are in effect here. Click HERE to read the current community guidelines.