RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

What lens are you wishing Sony would create?

CarolineJensen

I used to wish for tilt/shifts, but with software, not so sure we need them anymore.

But a tilt/shift as sharp as the 24mm GM and very light, will make life easier. It would require few shots to chose from, and save memory while out shooting. The computer will be happier and faster. And it would be a great choice for photographers that don't have focus stacking option in their bodies.

But a tilt/shift as sharp as the 24mm GM and very light, will make life easier. It would require few shots to chose from, and save memory while out shooting. The computer will be happier and faster. And it would be a great choice for photographers that don't have focus stacking option in their bodies.

I would love a 24mm T/S LensBrew. I'm with you - I'd rather create "in camera."

I would love a 24mm T/S LensBrew. I'm with you - I'd rather create "in camera."

I understand. That would be amazing to do in camera, and not buy and carry another piece of gear. I'm skeptic when it comes to the processing part. Sony needs to work harder on elevating the performance of their softwares first though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like Sony to take up the issue of firmware updates on flagship cameras in the first place (I would like them to update the sony a7RIV as well). As for the lenses I would like an 85 F1.2 GM and, since Canon has created a wonderful 100-300mm L F2.8, I would like Sony to make a similar lens. I have rather strange tastes😁

GM tilt/shift between 50mm and 90mm! I wish I could have Sony's IQ and build quality in a tilt/shift lens. I am not interested in adapting lenses for the purpose, and the Rokinon tilt/shift lens is inferior to Sony's lenses.