RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Where are my garden/flower photographers?

CarolineJensen

Hey, everyone! I am a tiny bit nervous as I am flower farming for real this year. 🙂 I have been building native prairie flower habitats for the last seven years, but this is the first year I am planting thousands of annual flowers. I'd love to see what you are shooting! 

I am in love with irises at the moment! 

Could contain: Flower, Plant, Iris, Petal, Adult, Bride, Female, Person, Wedding, Woman

• Like 6

I wouldn't say I'm a flower photographer, but I've recently started dabbling in it. I am enjoying the bloom after all the rain in California with one small light and my Alpha 7 IV.

I'm excited to see how your flower farm works and what you create next! Please keep us updated.

Could contain: Flower, Plant, Dandelion, Animal, Insect, Invertebrate

Could contain: Anther, Flower, Petal, Plant, Geranium, Daisy, Bud, Sprout, Outdoors, Pollen

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 2:17 PM, degrees.kaptured said:

So living in the country I tend to shoot lots of nature.  Add to that my wife's garden and flowers are plentiful. 

Could contain: Flower, Plant, Rose, Petal

Could contain: Cactus, Plant, Flower, Rose

Could contain: Flower, Petal, Plant, Daisy, Pollen, Anemone, Nature, Outdoors, Field, Grassland

Could contain: Daisy, Flower, Plant, Petal, Dahlia, Anther, Pollen, Anemone

These are beautiful and I can envision your wife's garden through these images. Lovely! I especially love the ice crystals on the rose.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...