RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Share a picture from your favorite place!

alpha-jessica-a

• alpha-jessica-a changed the title to Share a picture from your favorite place!

This is Kanazawa Castle. Kanazawa, in Ishikawa prefecture, is my favorite place in my favorite country.

These images were taken with iPhone Xs, it was a period where I lost my love for photography.

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Housing, House, Landmark, Mansion, Palace

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Housing, House, Indoors, Interior Design, Portico

Edited by LensBrew
  • Like 4

Some of the most unusual and beautiful places are the mud volcanos in Colombia. This natural pools of mud have medicinal properties...When the mud dries on the skin it gives a blue tone perfect for a photo shoot. The first picture is the mud volcano in Arboletes Could contain: Beach, Nature, Outdoors, Sea, Shoreline, Water, Soil, Land, Landscape, Scenery Could contain: Swimwear, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Mud, Summer, Face, Head, PortraitCould contain: Nature, Outdoors, Scenery, Rock, Lake, Water, Vegetation, Person, Tree, Sea

• Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 3:56 PM, LensBrew said:

This is Kanazawa Castle. Kanazawa, in Ishikawa prefecture, is my favorite place in my favorite country.

These images were taken with iPhone Xs, it was a period where I lost my love for photography.

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Housing, House, Landmark, Mansion, Palace

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Housing, House, Indoors, Interior Design, Portico

Thanks for sharing! I've always wanted to visit Japan!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, alpha-jessica-a said:

Thanks for sharing! I've always wanted to visit Japan!

It is very beautiful any time of the year. Make your plans for 2025. They will be hosting the EXPO in Osaka on a newly made artificial island, just for the expo!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Elish said:

How do you add comments to your pictures?

You can add text above or below your image in your original post. Press the three dots on your post and this will bring up a small drop down menu and from here you can press edit. You can add spaces above or below your image and add any details you would like to share!

alpha-jessica-a
This post was recognized by alpha-jessica-a!

"What an amazing shot, thank you so much for sharing!"

Matanwild was awarded 10 points.

My favorite place is anywhere in nature, if had to pick one it would be somewhere in Africa in front of a rhino with a new born. 

Can't disclose rhino location due to poaching.  

Nice to meet you everyone  :)

DSC01214-Edit.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...