RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Forum Spotlight: Wojciech Sobiesiak

alpha-jessica-a

Wojciech Sobiesiak (@Wojtsobi) is a wildlife photographer whose love of nature began when he was young. That deeply-rooted interest has carried him into his primary passion of photographing birds and any kind of wildlife.

We’ve been so pleased to see him share so many awesome images in the forum, a selection of which you can see below:

Could contain: Animal, Canine, Dog, Mammal, Pet, Fox, Wildlife, Red Fox, Kit Fox

Could contain: Animal, Deer, Mammal, Wildlife, Elk, Antler, Antelope, Kangaroo

Could contain: Animal, Reptile, Snake

To find out what Wojciech keeps in his bag when shooting wildlife, you can check out this Alpha Universe article.

Thank you @Wojtsobi for being so active here in the forums and sharing some of your work!

If you’d like to be featured in a forum spotlight, we’d love to see you share some of your work here in the forums! You can get involved in our June Photo Dump thread, show us a photo from one of your favorite places, or create a new topic to showcase your own niche. We look forward to seeing what you share!

• Like 4

Thanks a lot - I'm very glad, that my work has been noticed! Hopefuly it will only get better! I've got many projects coming live this year - I'll keep you updated 😊

You can always see more on my IG: www.instagram.com/wojtsobi_wildlife

Cheers

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bmcdonough said:

So cool to see you featured @Wojtsobi! I love your work, it's stunning. I'd love to hear more about that fox image; did you stake out a place or stumble upon them? Also did you handhold?! 

I was hidden under the masking net at the forest edge with a tripod and gimbal head set. Usually I try to photograph fallow-deers like this, so I wasn't even expecting a fox coming this close without noticing me. Well, natures unpredictable 😉

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 3:02 PM, Wojtsobi said:

I was hidden under the masking net at the forest edge with a tripod and gimbal head set. Usually I try to photograph fallow-deers like this, so I wasn't even expecting a fox coming this close without noticing me. Well, natures unpredictable 😉

That's so amazing! I want to start using hides or ghillie suits to photograph wildlife more. It's a great way to get natural shots like these! 

• Like 1