RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Help with ZV-E10

PhotoVid

I've been offered a good condition used Sony ZV-E10, at an advantageous price   From my pov this is a handy pocketable camera which would be useful in my day job of researching in archives.  However, I thought it would also make a decent webcam for Zoom/Teams meetings, since I can position it rather better than using the standard fixed camera in the computer display.  It also comes with a tripod/grip for the full vlogging experience.

It has both USB and HDMI outputs, although the latter doesn't get a mention in the spec sheet.

The USB port output is 1280 x 720 (=720p?) when used for streaming.   Can anyone tell me if the HDMI socket will output full 1080 HD when used for streaming?  I will need a capture card - probably an Elgato 4K if they are still available - but that shouldn't be a problem. The only other difficulty is whether it is possible to remove the menu display on streaming otherwise it may overlay the transmission.  

Any help would be appreciated. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...