RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Shortlisted for the Astronomy Photographer of the Year

Burak Esenbey

Hi guys,

thankfully I followed the invitation to this community and first of all I want to say hello to everyone here. I think there are a lot of interesting topics to read or discuss in the community. 

Recently Sony Alpha Universe wrote an Article about my shortlisted Image at the Royal Museum Greenwich | Astronomy Photographer of the Year Image. The competition is still ongoing so wish me luck btw. 🙂 here I want to share this Link with you. I tried to answer all questions as informative as possible for you guys. 

https://alphauniverse.com/stories/behind-the-shot-blending-time-to-create-an-award-winning-astro-panorama/

Hope you enjoy it.

Insta:BurakEsenbey | www.BurakEsenbey.com

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Sky, Scenery

• Like 2

Thank you! It depends on the situation. If I can do that, I usually do it, because in the night I can fully concentrate on the sky shots (I usually track). You can always come back to the exact position to track the sky, but save time by doing multiple foreground exposure. in the end results are quite similar with the tools we have these days. 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...