RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Live AMA with Matt Hernandez

alpha-jessica-a

Are there any alternatives to a more solid program using AI other than PS (Beta)? I mostly use light room for post but have been tinkering with Beta because its the only program I know thats available

If its for creating backgrounds etc, I dont have anything else besides PS. I have seen a few out there but havent tried them yet.

Are there any alternatives to a more solid program using AI other than PS (Beta)? I mostly use light room for post but have been tinkering with Beta because its the only program I know thats available

Replacing grass that doesn't quite match, Adding lights to stadium light that wasn't turned on ..Easy stuff

Oh Nice, Will check it out. Thank you for all the inspiration, teaching and for taking the time today. We appr