Jump to content
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Urban Landscape or?


Recommended Posts

I'm out of town and wandering in places I wouldn't normally go (downtown urban settings). I don't usually include people in my photos, so I guess these wouldn't be called "Street Photography." I'm not used to using a prime lens, but I'm getting to know the FE 50mm F1.2 GM.

This is a piece of sculpture called Wonderland (link goes to an article)

Taken at about 3:00 p.m., these are different views of the same 10-metre-high sculpture in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Could contain: Building, Office Building, City, Triangle, Urban, Sphere, Adult, Bride, Person, Woman

Could contain: Sphere, Art, Person

Could contain: Sphere, Art

From the inside
Could contain: Person, City

Is there a name for this kind of photography?


Edited by ST
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ST changed the title to Urban Landscape or?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Trending Content

  • Featured Products

  • Topics

  • Create New...