RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Street Photography in NYC: Is there a better place to take the A7CII for a long walk?

pm-r

I love this combo for doing street photography! Last Friday I walked some 12 miles in Manhattan and mysterious  constant companion was the tiny little powerhouse camera, the Sony A7CII.  The Sony A7CII weighs just 1.1 lbs and the 20-70G has such immense range, no matter what subject matter I choose to shoot, I always have the right lens. NYC is a mecca for doing street photography. The only cities I've ever been in that could rival it are Paris, Berlin, and Boston. Are any of you using the A7CII or A7CR for doing street photography? They seem perfect for this purpose with their small form factor, large file sizes, and the silver finish on my copy is like a modern day Leica.

Could contain: Railway, Terminal, Train, Train Station, Transportation, Vehicle

Could contain: Indoors, Restaurant, Cafeteria, Furniture, Table, Chair, Tabletop, Dining Table, Interior Design, Cafe

Could contain: City, Building, Office Building, Urban, High Rise, Metropolis, Condo, Housing, Tower, Shelter

Could contain: City, Building, Office Building, Urban, Metropolis, Neighborhood, High Rise, Apartment Building, Outdoors, Bird

Could contain: American Flag, Flag, City, Urban, Architecture, Building, Tower

Could contain: Clothing, Footwear, Shoe, High Heel

Could contain: City, Building, High Rise, Urban, Office Building, Purple, Tower, Condo, Metropolis, Spire

Could contain: City, Urban, High Rise, Cityscape, Metropolis, Vegetation, Office Building, Grove, Tree, Landscape

Could contain: City, Building, Office Building, Urban, Metropolis, Art, Person, High Rise, Horse, Condo

• Like 4