RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Live AMA with Niah Aldrich

So incredibly blessed to have your talent to motivate and inspire growth in this community! What is a common hurdle you face when creating and how to approach adapting or resolving it?

TIME! There is NEVER enough time! I want to spend more with the community doing more events, shooting more creative content, being on social media, spending hours editing, learning and watching on youtube for new techniques, traveling, giving my client 110%, managing the studio.

• Like 3

So incredibly blessed to have your talent to motivate and inspire growth in this community! What is a common hurdle you face when creating and how to approach adapting or resolving it?

I love all of it but trying to juggle, and time manage is the hardest. I have to pick and choose somedays on what is the priority

• Like 2

I'm working on better ways to adapt and resolve some issues this year. Hoping to hire a studio manager to help free time up for more creative content. Also taking a break from client work to focus on creative stuff so i don't get burnt out and can recharge. Breaks are essential and listening to yourself

• Like 2

One last thing that has REALLY helped me is online scheduling, and trying to be as clear as i can on my website with pricing/info/frequently asked questions. So i'm spending less time answering questions and more time focusing on the creative aspect of shoots

• Like 2