RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Andrew Geraci

alpha-jessica-a

Hi Andrew! How did you get started in videography, and what tips would you give to someone who may be too overwhelmed to start?

I started with a single camera and lens and then built up from there. In todays world I think leveraging social media is the way to start and then move from there to commercial/advertising and then snow ball it into higher end film/TV work if that's the way you want to go.

Believe in yourself and your talent and you'll go far! Just be consistent and don't give up.

It took me 2-4 years to get established before I started doing the kind of work I wanted to do. Just keep busy and keep creating 🙂

• Like 1

Hi Andrew! How did you get started in videography, and what tips would you give to someone who may be too overwhelmed to start?

Thank you so much! It can be intimidating to get started.

• Like 1

It definitely can be!! The best thing to do is start small and just keep experimenting with your craft :) It's not something that happens overnight but with repetition you'll get there :)