RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Autumn Schrock + Nate Luebbe

How do you balance post's on social media? I always get caught in the idea of "Bangers only" But I feel like that hasn't worked for me. And if you have any tips on getting your work seen?

Going to networking events (like Imaging USA, Outdoor Retailer, or WPPI depending on what you shoot), going to photography lectures and meeting with people there, joining photography workshops and meeting other photographers, posting in Facebook groups (so not just your own socials), etc.

• Like 1

How do you balance post's on social media? I always get caught in the idea of "Bangers only" But I feel like that hasn't worked for me. And if you have any tips on getting your work seen?

It's tough to get your art out there with the amount of work that's constantly thrown at us these days, but consistency is your friend. Good luck!

Thanks Autumn!