RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Katie Steckly

Hey Katie! I'd love to know.... How do you stay organized and manage your time effectively as a content creator, especially when juggling multiple projects or platforms?

Hey Katie! I'd love to know.... How do you stay organized and manage your time effectively as a content creator, especially when juggling multiple projects or platforms?

Hi! :) I live by my Notion and Google calendar! My first rule is if I don't write it down, it won't happen - so I try to be really diligent about planning out my work days based on my content goals. I always suggest that creators start with the content they want to post (i.e the end result) and work backwards

• Like 1

So for example, if you want to post a YouTube video - think about all the steps involved (scripting, filming, editing, etc) and then actually schedule out when you will do each step. This helps break it down and make it less overwhelming, and ensures that you can actually get it all done in a week!

So for me personally, I've done that breakdown for all the content I post, and I've planned a weekly schedule I can stick to (Friday is filming day, Monday is editing day, etc) and I just repeat that workflow every week. This helps me stay consistent (and sane lol)