RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Katie Steckly

Another question from email: What strategies do you use to engage and grow your audience?

My biggest strategy is actually pretty simple: it's listening to and getting to know my audience really well. It helps because I know the struggles my viewers have been through are the same I went through as a small & growing creator! But an effective content strategy always starts with empathy

Another question from email: What strategies do you use to engage and grow your audience?

I try to really consider what my audience will find valuable, and especially encouraging. That's actually a big focus of mine because I know many educators who share about social strategy are all about the tactics and facts - and I share those, too. But more than anything I want to encourage my viewers

Because I know from personal experience how difficult and discouraging it can be to grow an audience online, and so I want to be there for them through that :) so really, my strategy is all about educating and encouraging my audience, and trying to do that in an entertaining and engaging way!