RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Katie Steckly

Another question from email: What strategies do you use to engage and grow your audience?

I try to really consider what my audience will find valuable, and especially encouraging. That's actually a big focus of mine because I know many educators who share about social strategy are all about the tactics and facts - and I share those, too. But more than anything I want to encourage my viewers

Another question from email: What strategies do you use to engage and grow your audience?

Because I know from personal experience how difficult and discouraging it can be to grow an audience online, and so I want to be there for them through that :) so really, my strategy is all about educating and encouraging my audience, and trying to do that in an entertaining and engaging way!

We have one last question from email: What's your favorite TikTok trend of recent times?

I think my favourite TikTok trend lately has been the "I'm a ____, of course I ____" format! you could argue it's becoming overdone - but I actually think it's such a good format to generate engagement and showcase relatability. What I love about trends like this is you realize how much you have in common with others - and it's always just fun and silly 🙂

Thanks so much for your questions, everyone! I had a great time chatting with you 🙂 if you want to learn more from me, the best place to do that is on my YouTube channel and you can also follow me on Instagram 🤗

Also, if you want to receive my weekly email newsletter with tips and tricks for creators (plus the latest trending Reels audios you can use for your own content!) then sign up (it’s free!) here.

• Like 1