RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Fall Color Photo Challenge

alpha-jessica-a

alpha-jessica-a
This post was recognized by alpha-jessica-a!

"These are so lovely!!"

apurcell was awarded 20 points.

Last fall was a particularly colorful season, the colors were incredibly vibrant. I went to a state park, Hickory Run to capture some color. I used a circular polarizer over my 16-35 GM to help decrease glare and increase the vibrancy of the fall colors. I always like to do long exposures near water, they go so well with fall colors. 

Could contain: Outdoors, Shelter, Nature, Scenery, Water, Vegetation, Autumn, Tree, Leaf, BirdCould contain: Plant, Tree, Tree Trunk, Vegetation, Land, Nature, Outdoors, WoodlandCould contain: Nature, Outdoors, Stream, Water, Creek, Rock, Scenery, Plant, VegetationCould contain: Autumn

• Like 3

Some recent fall photos from a hike at Saratoga National Park last evening and at the lake near my home this morning.  It has been beautifully foggy here in the mornings, so taking out my new camera has been a joy and I am looking forward to utilizing it to document and connect more deeply, and in collaboration with the more-than-human kin throughout the changing seasons.

Could contain: Leaf, Plant, Soil, Tree, Texture

Could contain: Path, Vegetation, Trail, Land, Tree, Woodland, Grove, Jungle, Road, Boardwalk

Could contain: Fern, Plant, Leaf

Could contain: Fungus, Plant, Agaric, Mushroom, Amanita

Could contain: Vegetation, Land, Nature, Outdoors, Tree, Woodland, Grove, Weather, Landscape, Grass

Could contain: Vegetation, Grove, Nature, Outdoors, Tree, Woodland, Night, Sky, Landscape, Scenery

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Weather, Vegetation, Fog, Mist, Land, Grove, Tree, Woodland

Could contain: Leaf, Flower, Land, Nature, Outdoors, Pond, Water, Lily, Pond Lily, Aquatic

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Outdoors, Shelter, Clothing, Lifejacket, Vest, Water, Nature

Could contain: Plant, Reed, Nature, Outdoors, Weather, Vegetation

Could contain: Leaf, Plant, Tree, Maple

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Weather, Land, Fog, Swamp, Water, Mist

Could contain: Water, Waterfront, Pier, Port, Boat, Vehicle, Outdoors, Nature, Boardwalk, Weather

• Like 2