RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

The Sony Electronics’ Alpha Universe Community Forum Sweepstakes

theewanderwoman

I watch a lot of Youtube to gather inspiration, find resources and learn information for my future Podcast and Youtube Channel. Sony Products are highly promoted by most Youtube Bloggers and Content Creators I follow. I am interested in Sony Alpha ZV-E10 and Sony ZV-1F. #sonyalpha #alphauniverse 

• Like 1

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought the ZV-1F and really love it.  I'm not sure how they put so much into such a tiny package, but here are the things I really like about it so far:  

1.  the lens focal length and speed are perfect for vlogging and shooting closeups of product.

2.  even though the battery is tiny, they somehow made it last a long time even while recording 4K.

3.  while a separate Somny mic is still better than the built-in one, sometimes you just have to go for it and it sounds really good--the best I've ever heard from any camera's built-in mic.

4.  it pairs up so perfectly with the grip tripod thing--whatever you end up getting, this sucker is a must!

(GP-VPT2BT)