RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Welcome to the beginners forum!

alpha-jessica-a

Welcome to the beginners forum! Join our community and bring your questions. If you’re just getting started with your camera, this is the place where you can connect with other photographers, learn and grow while you’re starting your creative journey.

Make sure you check out the rest of the forums while you’re here and see what else the community is talking about. And just by posting in the forums, you’re in the running with a chance to win a Sony ZV-E10 camera!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm new here and also a fairly new photographer (in classes now in Photoshop for Photographers).  I just posted in the welcome thread (I think) and the system thinks I'm spam.  It said to report using the "report abuse" tool if you think it was marked spam by mistake.  So I did that :D. Does that seem right?  

Thanks and this seems like a fun place.

• 1 year later...

I had to replace my Alpha 6000 and was lucky to find one.  I shoot underwater photos and my housing prevented me from upgrading.

On this one, when I am in manual mode, the screen shows shooting details and not the view of the subject.  Since I do not have access to my viewfinder in my housing, I need the screen to show the image.  I have gone through all the settings and I can't figure out how to change this.  In other modes it shows the view through the lens.

Thank you.