See Official Sweepstakes Rules here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you shoot things that MOVE? This is a forum for those who shoot Action! #sonyalphasports GO!!!

pm-r
Rising Star
8 REPLIES 8

Vinsonimages
Rising Star

I don't do a ton of sports, but every year I try and give myself the assignment to document something I have never photographed before. Here are some favorite images from one where I documented the amateur national championship race in Ponca Oklahoma!  

Ponca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (6).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (45).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (44).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (4).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (34).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (32).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (3).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (16).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (24).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (14).jpgPonca City Motocross National MotoPlayground - Vinson Images (1).jpg

nice group of images, but the last one is my favorite!  Nice work 🙂

You've got a great eye. Keep up the amazing work.

You should do more sports! This is a great collection. I like the variety of shots and the way you framed the riders. Can't wait to see more of your work.