See Official Sweepstakes Rules here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum feature requests

LensBrew
Prime Creator

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to tell our wants or desires for the forum, with constructive criticism.

So far I have only 3:

1. An app for the forum with a section for the articles from alpha universe. I'm always on the go (and definitely everyone else), so we are away from our computers, and having a dedicated app would make the experience more enjoyable. It also give the opportunity for a better notification system.

2. A section for "education". A place for tips and tricks discovered on locations. I think there was a section for mentorship on alpha universe, but it seems to have been removed. It would be nice to have a section on the form for constructive criticism.

3. Some commenters and thread creators have interesting topics and ideas. I would love to see some of their work, so a link to their social media and their alpha universe profile right next to their name would be helpful. icons only would suffice.

I just thought of one more, but I believe it would require extensive work. related to point 1, a full alpha universe experience in one app.

I'm enjoying this forum, and I'm making suggestions and requests in hope to see get bigger and greater. I hope you all could join me to make this platform beyond amazing.

3 REPLIES 3

alpha-jessica-a
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the ideas, I'll be sure to pass them along to the team.

In terms of #2, have you checked out our Beginners forum? This could be a great place for you to start. 

MY pleasure.

I will look at the beginners forum. The concept of beginners forum didn't seem a place for CC, and that's why I asked. I believe even pros would like a second set of eyes to see the final image. I'm no pro by any means, nor a beginner. But I enjoy learning from others, even when they analyze not my images.

Thank you for the heads up.

Also, could you fix the Single-Sign-On bug where you get a big red warning message when clicking the community link at AlphaUniverse.com? I always have to sign out and back in a second time. 🙂