RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Great to be here

ccrafford

Hi.  I am Chris Crafford, based in Georgetown, TX.  I have been  photographer for a long time and switched to Sony in 2017, after using Nikon before that. I am currently restarting my wedding photography business.  I had a wedding business when I lived in California for 5 years, but focused on landscape and nature after moving until early this year when the itch to do weddings took over.  I would be happy to help any other folks where I can. I am a member of PPA and about to take my CPP exam.  I love to learn new skills and hear new ideas. Currently have an Alpha 1 and a A7R4 plus a bunch of lenses.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Welcome I am new here as well. I went from a Nikon d500 to Sony a7r4 and struggling with the lenses. I thought I'd be able to use all my Nikon 1.8-2.8 lense on my a7r4 with an adapter but boy was I wrong. I went to adorama and B&H and they told me there are no good f to e mount adapters that work with AF. Im stuck with 2 cameras and 1 Sony lens. Any recommendations?