RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Intro: Colby Brown - Wildlife, Landscape & Travel Photographer - Sony Artisan/Ambassador

ColbyBrown

Hey Everyone! I am super stoked to have these new forums up here on the Alpha Universe Website!13i091B7B3FF392E6EC.thumb.jpg.270b76bdd75716c7096789322072d88c.jpg

For those that don't know me, my name is Colby Brown, and I have been shooting professionally within this industry for the last 18 years. My main focus is wildlife, landscape, and travel photography from all over the globe (Including all 7 continents & 140 countries and counting). I have been a Sony Ambassador for seven years now, and I have worked for many of the largest companies in the photography space, including National Geographic. I am also the founder of The Giving Lens, an organization that blends our passion and love for the creative arts with help and support for sustainable development initiatives in developing counties all over the planet.

You can find more info about me via my website Colby Brown Photography or via Instagram over at IG: ColbyBrownPhotography

If you have any questions about anything photography, travel or sony related...let me know in the comments below ๐Ÿ™‚

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images