See Official Sweepstakes Rules here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intro: Dan Joyce - Alpha Collective, Lifestyle and Editorial Photographer

DanJoyce

Howdy y'all (I'm from Texas, so that's a requirement),

It's good to see so many friends and familiar faces here in the Alpha Universe Forums and looking forward to connecting with new folks, too. 

For those that I don't know, I'm Dan Joyce, a Houston, Texas-based commercial lifestyle and editorial photographer. My most important role as of lately, though, has been documenting my growing family – my wife, Sarah, son Jack (5) and our newest addition, Lila (5 months). Any of the parents in the group know what its like with an infant in the house...

I spent a number of years documenting live music and festivals and hope to get back into that soon as the scene is finally returning to normal. 

I'm a part-time photographer and full-time Executive Director of a state-designated Cultural Arts District in Houston (East End Houston) where I also get to flex my creative muscle from time-to-time and hire and work with other amazing artists.

Fun fact: I was one of Instagram's first 5,000 users.

Cheers!

_A4A7008.jpgDJI_0168-Edit.jpgDSC05826.jpgScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.39.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.39.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.40.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.40.55 PM.png20180416-_DSC0280.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

tonygale
Prime Creator

That is a fun fact, talk about an early adopter to Instagram!

It sure has changed a lot since then!

CallanBarrett

Such a fun fact! Congratulations on the new little one at home!

Thanks so much, @CallanBarrett!