RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Just got a7IV in October!

extremerickman

Hi this is my first post! I’ve been shooting since 2009 and decided to make photography my part time job so I just got an a7iv in October, upgrading from a Canon t3i. What a difference! I picked up the Sony 24-70 GM I and love the lens! I have my first wedding booked for May but love to do portraits, fashion, music and have done a little bit of sports but would like to do more and more nature photography too.  Hoping to connect and receive constructive feedback on this forum. He’s a photo I took of my friend during a mini BMX shoot before he moved to Florida!

1306iEE4A7A9E0521E232.thumb.jpg.ede34a15fc90dfa83d40fe19cce79780.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started in 1985 with a Canon 35mm film camera. I eventually ended up with a T3i until I read about Sony Mirrorless Cameras. Especially the Full Frame cameras. I sold my Canon and bought a Sony A7R3, in 6 months I went to an A7R4A and a year after that I bought my A1. I wasn't aware of how good cameras could get before I bought Sony. Good luck with your new business. I will add one bit of advice. I got into photography because I loved creating my own images, it was the creativity that drew me in. Then I was asked to do a wedding. I tried to turn my hobby, a hobby I loved, into a business. The stress of shooting weddings and producing on demand...it soured my love of photography. I left for several years and now that I'm back, I wont ever mix business with my love of photography again. This was only my experience. Good luck my friend.