RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

This is Pablo to ground control

RidleyScottFan

Hello there Alpha Universe 🖐

My name is Pablo and I'm a wedding and astrophotographer from Argentina, currently based in Italy, living with my wife, daugther and our two cats. Really happy to be here in the forum 😊

I discovered photography when I was really young thanks to the thousand of movies I used to watch as a kid, but I couldn’t actually do it until I was in my 20s. Started out with Sony in 2013 I believe, with an a77, and the rest is history...

We're now restarting our whole life in Europe, working and working and working to get the best out of it.

You can see some of my work at https://stopdreamrepeat.com/ or in the next few images:

1035i30C21BE03E0BC1B5.thumb.jpg.c264aace4134adad4bcc2bfb5a9b97e8.jpg1036i09D35B80EFD7DA15.thumb.jpg.79f23c2fc8f4926f8dc8abfd65a7fccf.jpg1037iDE9EDFDDFE7E2484.thumb.jpg.3b4c984cf96672963d1d510bee59db41.jpg

If you truly want to see who I am, I made a video last year, actually, for the Vlog challenge from Sony:

I like, quite a lot, astronomy, coffee and photography. If you want to chat with me, feel free to do it.

If you want to collaborate in any way, also, feel free to do it, I'm all in.

Hope you like it,

Best.

Pablo.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images