RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

2023 is almost here

tonygale

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want to create more personal work in 2023. Its funny because my personal work is what got me noticed and for some reason I thought I had to do more "serious" work to be a professional photographer. I really burned out this year taking jobs that really didn't fit who I am as a photographer. 2023 will be different. 

I definitely want to create more personal work in 2023. Its funny because my personal work is what got me noticed and for some reason I thought I had to do more "serious" work to be a professional photographer. I really burned out this year taking jobs that really didn't fit who I am as a photographer. 2023 will be different. 

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

I 100% agree with this! Personal projects really fuel our visual voice.:)