11-21-2022 11:15 AM
I am a holdout because I have been burned before. 🙂 I have three Macs to update and I am scared that PS or Lightroom will misbehave. I have such trouble after getting Monterey! I couldn't shoot for a month as I worked out the kinks.
11-22-2022 02:41 AM
I've chosen not to update yet because of past issues! I also have 3 Macs, I contacted Apple Support and even the rep suggested waiting when I explained that I needed to use the Adobe suite.
11-25-2022 04:43 PM
That is good to know. I don't want to brick anything!
11-25-2022 03:14 PM
I've had no issues so far.
If you have three Macs pick the one that would cause the least hassle if there is a problem, upgrade it and test your workflows. Once you are comfortable upgrade the others.
11-25-2022 04:44 PM
That sounds like a solid plan. I will upgrade one my kids use for school and see if it survives!