RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Concert Photography

MuhammadRadi
Go to solution Solved by DonSmith,

Well , Hi there people of Alpha Universe

My name is Muhammad Radi

I'm Working as a concert photographer

shooting concerts is an experience full of suspense and fun, although it does not achieve the desired profit and success from where i came from

To be on this side of the lives of musicians with whom you share a passion for art and stories of success and failure. Both of you share the ambition to always bring your art to the public. It is not easy to do the thing you love. You have to be willing to make sacrifices.

I don't know why I'm writing these things, but I think there are some people in our field who always feel the need to share these experiences and things.

1381iAA04421BD4B106F4.thumb.jpg.15ada80b53f052504168a908032559b1.jpg1382i60B8E557D333C2A4.thumb.jpg.50fb58bc6d2761a48db9c0d43be7d319.jpg1383i668703188891D3E3.thumb.jpg.086d0d9a1a6f3d8342fb8a96abfbe9fb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution

Nice Work MuhammadRadi. I totally get what you are saying. I have worked my entire career as a photographer and now my youngest son is trying to make a go of things with his music. I don't care what genre of art one goes into, it is a struggle, perseverance, dedication and a ton of passion are a must - even then, that does not equal success.  Hang in there and keep believing in yourself. I would also recommend contacting a stock agency such as Getting Images or Alamy. Best of luck!