RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Fairytale locations?

tonygale
Go to solution Solved by TrekRover,

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful photos, Tony! I've always wanted to visit San Marino! That view looks magical! The most fairytale like place for me was probably Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. This was taken with an LG phone back in 2017 before I got into photography. 

1271iDA02282C33D57448.thumb.jpg.30121b6d17500cc3472427b2224ea344.jpg

That does look like a magical place and I hope you get to San Marino soon! If you do I recommend staying in the old village at the top of the hill

That does look like a magical place and I hope you get to San Marino soon! If you do I recommend staying in the old village at the top of the hill

I hope to soon! Thanks for the recommendation! Is the view of your photo from the Seconda Torre, Monte Titano? Do you remember what season you visited? Definitely can spend days taking photos there.

I had it on my bucket list years ago but I forgot about it. It is an amazing place and uniquely situated (what pun?). I remember they have a special festival there. That would be a great time to visit.

I yet have to find my true magical place to shoot. But this is the closest I got (before my photography passion reignited again)1304i27B5DEAB61E24E4C.thumb.jpg.520aabd56b468a02fa8e5cd838aa0516.jpg

I hope to soon! Thanks for the recommendation! Is the view of your photo from the Seconda Torre, Monte Titano? Do you remember what season you visited? Definitely can spend days taking photos there.

The views of tower one and tower two are great. I was there in late November. It was a great time of year.

I had it on my bucket list years ago but I forgot about it. It is an amazing place and uniquely situated (what pun?). I remember they have a special festival there. That would be a great time to visit.

I yet have to find my true magical place to shoot. But this is the closest I got (before my photography passion reignited again)1304i27B5DEAB61E24E4C.thumb.jpg.e4ae5a4da843db634eb4bd5fbbf71a23.jpg

Lovely place 

I yet have to find my true magical place to shoot. But this is the closest I got (before my photography passion reignited again)1304i27B5DEAB61E24E4C.thumb.jpg.7424988d7b64b646b68e57a459c8cb0d.jpg

This definitely has a magical mysterious vibe to it.

This definitely has a magical mysterious vibe to it.

I do love the place and had returned there again. When I took the image it was haling non-stop, I was lucky I took my umbrella with me that day. But I do recommend anyone visiting Japan to go there. According to their tourism associations, this park is the third most beautiful park in all of Japan. And the castle next to it has a unique construction design.

I do love the place and had returned there again. When I took the image it was haling non-stop, I was lucky I took my umbrella with me that day. But I do recommend anyone visiting Japan to go there. According to their tourism associations, this park is the third most beautiful park in all of Japan. And the castle next to it has a unique construction design.

I'm going to have to try to make it there! I'm heading to Japan end of March for the Cherry Blossoms.

• 3 weeks later...