RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Monitor problems on A7iii

Golman

Hi everyone kinda of a newbie, been using my a7iii for a year and a half now and still trying to understanding all the special features on the camera. I use all native lens to photograph outdoors so Wednesday i was taking pictures of some flowers outside on manuel mode and the image was totally dark on my monitor except in some areas. I was using a zoom Sony G 70-300 4.5-5.6 OSS lens that i purchased used from a dealer wich worked great for Moon shots. I switched to another Sony zoom lens and still had the same problem except when i took photos in Auto they turned out fine on the monitor, then switch back to manuel the monitor was dark again. I cycled threw the complicted menu and could not figure out how to get normal images on my monitor on manuel, camera was working fine before especially with the 70-300 lens. Does someone in the Alpha community know what is the problem? i would appreciate the Help. Thank You Goldman

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic