See Official Sweepstakes Rules here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Travel Photography from Peru

GabrielGV

IMG_0998 3.jpgIMG_1049.jpgIMG_1140.jpgIMG_1457 2.jpgThe Nazca Hummingbird  For the first time, as some of you may have, I saw the figures of the Nazca desert in the movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  As a huge fan of the series, one of the things I dreamed of doing was seeing them with my own eyes.  Fortunately, I was able to board this small plane and witness this phenomenon firsthand from above.  The Nazca Lines are located in the Nazca Desert in Peru. They feature large geoglyphs that can only be easily seen from the air. They are believed to have been created by the Nazca Indians for their gods.  However, an alternative theory is that these mysterious lines were actually used as landing sites for UFOs, that is, they are the product of an alien race.The Nazca Hummingbird For the first time, as some of you may have, I saw the figures of the Nazca desert in the movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. As a huge fan of the series, one of the things I dreamed of doing was seeing them with my own eyes. Fortunately, I was able to board this small plane and witness this phenomenon firsthand from above. The Nazca Lines are located in the Nazca Desert in Peru. They feature large geoglyphs that can only be easily seen from the air. They are believed to have been created by the Nazca Indians for their gods. However, an alternative theory is that these mysterious lines were actually used as landing sites for UFOs, that is, they are the product of an alien race.IMG_2056 2.jpgIMG_2770.jpgIMG_2809.jpg@GabrielGV 

1 REPLY 1

tonygale
Prime Creator

Peru is lovely, well done