RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Photography: More than a hobby, but a passion

Chris_Sotomayor

Hello, 

Ever since I was a young boy, I have been captivated by the beauty that is photography. Photos of buildings, people, nature, wildlife captured my attention and left me entranced. While in highschool, I worked countless hours to save up, buy my first digital camera, and further explore my passion. I am currently in my fourth year in undergradute school and I have been using this same camera to take graduate pictures for students who often times cannot afford a professional photographer. I just love combining theses two aspects of my life together; my passion of photography and my desire to help others. I just thought I'd share a bit about me 🙂 

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site Chris... I teach landscape photo workshops for a living and can teach anyone what they need to know about cameras and processing. Passion comes from within - so many really good shooters do not have it and it's a shame. You have a makeup that will serve you well.