RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Picture Share! Share your favorite image!

CarolineJensen

Are you known for a particular image? Is there an image that sparks the most emotion for you? Share below! Please, tell us WHY it is your favorite image. I can't wait to see what you share! 

This is an image I made this year that I love. I love it because I grew everything in the image. 🌸 So much blood, sweat and tears went into this. Growing roses is dangerous thing. 😂

445i87D9F10587A6C7A6.thumb.jpg.789efc2d91ffc382b231f612d63db8ea.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Favorite image - wow, that's hard! But I will share this one because it's meaningful to me as it was the hero image of a dance project I did  during Covid!  I'm also sentimental about it because it was the first time that I experimented with using just the modeling light and dragging the shutter to create motion with the #FE 85mm F1.4 GM . I also shot it in black-and-white mode. So, a lot of playing around resulted in this image and it's definitely one of my favorites!

460i836502FA76AE5730.thumb.jpg.e9ee7572c357e3c1f422a8c0b2cc54fe.jpg

Favorite image - wow, that's hard! But I will share this one because it's meaningful to me as it was the hero image of a dance project I did  during Covid!  I'm also sentimental about it because it was the first time that I experimented with using just the modeling light and dragging the shutter to create motion with the #FE 85mm F1.4 GM . I also shot it in black-and-white mode. So, a lot of playing around resulted in this image and it's definitely one of my favorites!

460i836502FA76AE5730.thumb.jpg.a528bbbcbe2ff5213d3669c44a974cc1.jpg

This has all the beauty! It is so emotive and touches all the lovely notes of grace and composition! Thank you for sharing!