RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Podcasts!

monicasigmon

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Photography related - Ive been enjoying the Outdoor Photography Podcast, F-stop Collaborate and Listen, Sony Alpha Photographers Podcast, Alpha Universe Podcast

True Crime - (I like landscape/travel photography and national parks) so Park Predator and National Park After Dark.

What about you?

I've been listening to yours for a while now @monicasigmon . Everyone is very delightful and I'm learning different aspects of the job, whether it is soft skills with costumers or planning and designing.

I also follow Pierre T. Lambert, he interviews photographers and film makers on the life paths they've chosen that lead them to where they are. His podcasts are inspiring.

Non-photo: Huberman Lab by Dr. Andrew Huberman. He's a professor in Neuroscience at Stanford. He discusses everything related to human health, physical and mental, including substances; supplements; exercise; meditation; myths and more. I love that all his points and non-biased and based on scientific research.