See Official Sweepstakes Rules here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation camera choices 📷

Annette75

Going on vacation in a few weeks and I don’t want to bring my main camera. I want something I can whip out quickly, get the shots I can’t and put it out if the way as I walk through crowded streets. Or…. Should I just use my iphone 🤔 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

monicasigmon
Prime Creator

I love my little ZV-1 for this exact purpose! I also love the Alpha 7C (a7C) , but that's definitely bigger because you can change the lenses. The ZV-1 and ZV-E10 are perfect little pocket cameras! Enjoy!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LensBrew
Prime Creator

I had a similar question, but not for specifically traveling. A phone is one option, the other would be a pocket camera. My eyes are set on RX100VII, which has the advanced of a longer focal length and a larger sensor. The downside is the need to carry the camera and a couple of extra batteries.

monicasigmon
Prime Creator

I love my little ZV-1 for this exact purpose! I also love the Alpha 7C (a7C) , but that's definitely bigger because you can change the lenses. The ZV-1 and ZV-E10 are perfect little pocket cameras! Enjoy!

CarolineJensen
Prime Creator

I am a huge fan of the rx 10 series! 

TrekRover
Prime Creator

For going light, I like bringing my RX100 which has excellent photo quality with great auto focus speed capability. Quick, light, and easy to use. I usually preserve the phone battery for Google Maps navigation and searching for food and information 🙂