RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

What are you looking forward to?

tonygale

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tony, I am also looking forward to the a7RV - specifically the ability to focus stack with RAW files! I have a boatload of workshops through March - many of them covid-delayed so looking forward to getting those in and starting on some new ones!

The focus stacking is a great feature!

I'm probably unusual in this esteemed congregation in looking forward to a stacked sensor APS-C camera.  Health issues have meant that smaller, lighter gear has been my mantra for some years but now I need blackout free shooting although I realise I fall into a minor minority.  Talk of a mini A1 has been around longer than I care to remember.

I'm probably unusual in this esteemed congregation in looking forward to a stacked sensor APS-C camera.  Health issues have meant that smaller, lighter gear has been my mantra for some years but now I need blackout free shooting although I realise I fall into a minor minority.  Talk of a mini A1 has been around longer than I care to remember.

The small size of APS-C is pretty great!