RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

What is Your Favorite Sony Camera/Lens Combo for Astrophotography?

DonSmith
Go to solution Solved by apurcell,

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I only started taking Astro shots last week, and I used my 24-70 GMii because it was the only lens I had on me. I also have the 14mm GM, and I’m going to using it tonight. I also bought a light pollution clip in filter, and I’ll be experimenting with that. I’ll be sure to make a post and share my results and whether the light pollution filter works or not. 

Interesting, I only started taking Astro shots last week, and I used my 24-70 GMii because it was the only lens I had on me. I also have the 14mm GM, and I’m going to using it tonight. I also bought a light pollution clip in filter, and I’ll be experimenting with that. I’ll be sure to make a post and share my results and whether the light pollution filter works or not. 

Would love to see the images Gunslinger. What camera are you using?

• 2 weeks later...

What is the light pollution filter you use??