RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

What's your photography resolutions for 2023?

danmagatti

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have two.

1) Make sure I get out to the countryside at least 1 day a month and preferably 2 with my camera.

2) Really get to work on my portrait game. It would be great to have a record of family and friends, neighbours and so on for future. So I am going to look into how to turn a corner of my house into a studio area that I can put up and put down.

Pretty simple one here… just get out and shoot more. I usually try to get out once a week. If I skip one, then it’s easy to skip 2 and it gets worse from there. Just need to pick a day and say I’m getting up early that day each week to go shoot. 

I want to shoot more on the water this year. Nothing like floating around with expensive gear, haha! 

That is absolutely nerve wracking! I was kayaking in Antarctica and chickened out on bringing my a7 and lens with me and ended up bringing the RX100 instead lol. But I absolutely agree with you! I have regrets and mixed feelings about not taking my a7 in the kayak lol.

1) More photowalks in my city, maybe start a photo club here...Guangzhou, China.

2) Work on post editing more.

3) A book at the end of year.

4) More fun.  Stop stressing so much about the shots, gear, and/or the goal of a book at the end.  The first one is the most important one.