RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Where is Your #1 Place You'd Like to Photograph in 2023?

DonSmith

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being utterly realistic and picking a place that I have already been to, I'd love to go back to Madera Canyon, Arizona, during the high hummingbird season. I've never been to a place with more diversity and quantity in one spot. 

I've never heard of Madera Canyon - I'll have to look it up. Thanks for the tip!

I am going back to Cuba at the beginning of 2023, that and Bhutan are my favorite places.

I would love to go to Cuba, it is beautiful and on my bucket list. I'm only hesitant as I'm not sure how to plan for it and be safe. Mainly from the police there, as restricted and no photography places are not easy to know about.

I've always wanted to shoot there in the springtime LensBrew - the wildflowers are insane!

I'm not really a flora person, but I understand the captivation. I have this weird awe and love for mountains, especially ones covered with snow. That's why this mountain I need cross off, because I used to live there and feel I didn't really accomplish anything in life by not capturing it.

Really want to head down to Patagonia - never been there and always wanted to capture its beauty! 

From what I recall, and I feel I'm going to be wrong about it, Patagonia desert crosses Chile and Argentina. Which side do you plan on going to?

I would recommend also to go all the way to the glaciers in the south.