RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Which is more Fun, Paid or Unpaid Photography

Joey-Austin

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unpaid to make, but paid when selling the final images and products. I don't like to shoot under pressure. πŸ™‚Β 

I totally agree, working under pressure is never fun, especially when the client thinks just because they have a camera on their phone they know photography too

• Like 1

Paid gets you places that otherwise would be inaccessible. I think for the Sports side I would say Paid is more fun! Also, I like the pressure of having to deliver.Β 1630i502F0DEB104AEB2B.thumb.jpg.9914006feeaa43361218f7e1e232be89.jpg

Thats a good point, sure paid get you to shows backstage and runways and sport events, I’ve never shot a pro sport before, so I don’t know how that feels

It sound a little greedy but I like making money, so paid wins all day for me πŸ™‚

That money then gives me the freedom to pursue other things and activities that I enjoy more.

Don’t get me wrong we all like πŸ’°πŸ’Έ, and never say no to a paid job, and use that money to do things In my YouTube channels thats also about photography πŸ˜…