RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

The Airpeak just keeps getting better and better!

Drew_Geraci

Spent the last couple of days playing around with the most recent firmware update for the Airpeak and I have to say that the drone is a night and day difference in terms of performance from where it was a year ago. I love being able to mix and match bodies and lenses without too much hassle. The 16-35PZ might be my new favorite lens for the unit (next to the 85mm which looks cinematic as all heck!). While the Airpeak isn't the best for lightweight travel if you're using it for actual productions it's definitely a must-have. I think once the new longer lasting batteries launch we'll see a huge leap in ownership. If you haven't tried one out yet I highly suggest it!!

What's something that you'd like to see feature-wise from the Airpeak? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. It's capable of so many things! To be able to fly G Master lenses on a body like the A1??? YES PLEASE! We used it all over this new Sony G-Master episode - 

Yup, it's one hell of a great tool!! Super excited for the new longer-lasting batteries that should be out this year.