RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Adventure Vlogging with a Minimum of Gear: Sony ZV-E10

pm-r

I recently started a new Vlog on YouTube called, "MotoPat."  I have been documenting my motorcycle trips with the new Sony ZV-E10 camera, the new 11mm f/1.8 lens, and the ECM-G1 microphone, and the grip, of course.  It's been fun to do and I love traveling lightweight with no bulk.  I have also been using the RX0II for actual riding video content.  I don't even carry extra batteries as I charge the camera each night with my laptop and download clips right from the camera.  I review each piece of gear I use in separate videos and while I just got started, the new channel is growing 🙂

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool, PM-R! Love getting more of your thoughts on vlogging with the ZV-E10!

It seems like so much of social media is in such a rush.  Vlogging allows me to spend a little more time on a subject and truly share the experience I am having with followers.  Vlogging while riding the motorcycle requires me to stop more often, which is actually good for me.  I turn fuel stops and meals into opportunities to share about how much I love riding, the beauty I am seeing, and even a little on the meaning of life.  Vlogging is good mental health for me and if you are going to present even a short update, there needs to be a beggining, middle and an end.

• 4 weeks later...

Loved the video! Such a beautiful drive. I need to test out that RX0II sometime. Looks like a great option to attach to a bike. 

I love the RX0II as it has a real 1/4-20 on the bottom so you can really secure it.  I prefer that over the plastic gopro mounts any day!