RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

MORE VLOGS IN 2023!

sidneydiongzon

It seems like vlogs are making a comeback lately, and I am here for it! I guess it makes sense after being stuck in our homes for a while, people are wanting to explore the world and do exciting things again. I know for me, I will be vlogging more because I have some exciting projects to share! I might even make some videos about some new camera gear I recently acquired 😉

Anyway, I really think people should vlog more in 2023 because people's stories are worth sharing. With that said, what are YOU going to vlog about next year?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on a MotoPat Vlog series. I'm still adjusting the gear I'm going to be using but I'm already 6 episodes in as I ride around on two different motorcycles on in two parts of the country... it's been fun trying to figure it all out. I started with the ZVE10 but have now moved to the a7C with three lenses.

Vlogging is great! I'm starting a new series for a production I'm working on called "Project Preservation" aimed at protecting in-danger of disappearing landscapes - I'm really excited to launch it later next year. What kind of stories are you looking to vlog about yourself?

That sounds like a great series! Can't wait to watch!

I've been working on a MotoPat Vlog series. I'm still adjusting the gear I'm going to be using but I'm already 6 episodes in as I ride around on two different motorcycles on in two parts of the country... it's been fun trying to figure it all out. I started with the ZVE10 but have now moved to the a7C with three lenses.

The A7C is a great camera especially with those lenses!

I'm with you on this Sidney! While I'm not going to overwork myself and do a vlogmas this year, I do plan on sharing a lot more stories and document more on what I do all day. Totally worth it to have this stuff to look back on since the years go by so fast these days 😀