RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

New Member Introduction: Excited to Learn and Connect

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and excited to be here. I'm thrilled to join this awesome forum dedicated to all things related to Sony cinema. 🎥

Could someone please guide me on how to ask questions here ? Where should I post if I have a query about maintenance or want to discuss modifications ?

Looking forward🙄 to your advice and connecting with you all.

With Regards,

Mitchel😎

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Sony Cine Forum, Mitchel. Though it might seem a bit quiet here, this forum operates similarly to others. I encourage you to explore the different categories and topics already available. To join the discussions, you can either start a new thread or add to existing ones. Before diving in, it's helpful to read through the existing posts to get a sense of what's been discussed. When you have a question or need advice, be as specific as possible about your camera, the settings you're using, and the information you're seeking. This way, someone can more easily provide the help you need. Enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 8:26 PM, DougJensen said:

Welcome to the Sony Cine Forum, Mitchel. Though it might seem a bit quiet here, this forum operates similarly to others. I encourage you to explore the different categories and topics already available. To join the discussions, you can either start a new thread or add to existing ones. Before diving in, it's helpful to read through the existing posts to get a sense of what's been discussed. When you have a question or need advice, be as specific as possible about your camera, the settings you're using, and the information you're seeking. This way, someone can more easily provide the help you need. Enjoy your time here.

Hello @DougJensen,

Thanks for the Warm Welcome, Looking forward to getting involved. I'll browse the discussions and keep my questions specific for best results. Excited😄 to be here.