RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Creating a sense of connection

Hello Melissa! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us, it means a lot.

Your photographs often convey emotion and a connection to nature. How do you evoke such feelings through your images?

That's a great question, jajo. And I really appreciate that you are able to see emotion and connection in my images. I do feel like photography is how is my love for animals, and for nature, is made visible. I am grateful all the time that I found this vehicle, because it allows me to celebrate wildlife, and to give others a look into that world they might not otherwise have. 

I think anytime as photographers, we feel a strong connection to something we're photographing--whether it's a flower, or a person, or an abstract pattern, or a bird--pay attention to that. Follow that draw. If you find that something really lights you up inside, pursue it for all you're worth. Get the technical side down and then get into a creative flow. The viewer will inevitably feel that passion through your image. I really believe that. 

Thanks for the question!

• Like 1

• Trending Content

• Featured Products

• Topics