RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

Share Your Favorite Black and White Photo Challenge

alpha-stormy

Black and white photography has a timeless charm, often evoking a range of emotions or creating a sense of nostalgia. We invite you to share a black-and-white photo that you've created. Share an image that resonates with your emotions or has a unique story, and tell us all about it, how it speaks to you, and what emotions it evokes. In our challenge, we encourage a focus on the basics—quality of light, contrast, composition, and texture. 

Every contributor will earn points towards advancing in our community rankings.

• Like 2

As a mother, there's nothing quite like the joy and contentment that fills my heart when I'm spending time with my little three-year-old son amidst the breathtaking beauty of nature. It's truly heartwarming to see him develop an innate love and appreciation for the outdoors and wildlife at such a tender age. Watching him feed the birds with such a gentle and caring demeanor is a sight to behold. Every moment spent with him in nature is a precious memory that I'll treasure for a lifetime.

Edited by Katrina Thompson

• 2 weeks later...