RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Caroline Jensen

Question from fiannabean: What other income streams have you established around your art?

I love to be diverse! I am working on an audio course (audio book) on my process right now as well as outlining in-person courses.

As far as products go, I have been surprised at the market for digital products! The only caveat is they tend to make me less money and people tend to print at places that are not professional, like Walmart or Walgreens. Some things will print fine at those places, but digital products leave me very little control after the sale.

There are so many income streams to explore, but only so many hours in the day. My focus now is on serving my customer with a product that fixes a problem for them, like creating a custom gift.

Flowers are UNIVERSAL. Everyone loves flowers and they are symbolic of so many things. There is not a holiday or event that wouldn't benefit from flowers.

I have sold quite a few wall gallery sets that customers print themselves. I tend to shoot for easy printing...limited color palette and lots of bokeh!

• Like 1