RETURN to AlphaUniverse.com
Welcome To Our Community!

Discuss, share & explore photography, video, vlogging and making the most of your gear.

LIVE AMA with Kesha Lambert

alpha-jessica-a

Hi Kesha! Thank you for coming on today. I wanted to ask about building connections with your clients. How do you establish a connection with your subjects to bring out their authentic selves in front of the camera? How do you make them feel comfortable?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Kesha! Thank you for coming on today. I wanted to ask about building connections with your clients. How do you establish a connection with your subjects to bring out their authentic selves in front of the camera? How do you make them feel comfortable?

Hi! Thank you for joining us. I love this question. I believe client connection starts with curiosity and genuine interest in knowing about the people you work with. I ask lots of nosey open ended questions geared towards learning what makes the client light up.

• Like 2

Carve out time for video meet ups or in person connection before we work together and using listening and observation as tools to connect.

That is great advice. I will keep it in mind. Thank you!!!